Date-Sweetened Vegan No-Churn Mocha Chip Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 Cup Non Dairy Milk
- 1 Cup Nut Butter (like almond or cashew)
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Date Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Applesauce
- 2 Tablespoons Espresso Powder or Instant Coffee
- 1/4 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
Add the non-dairy milk, nut butter, cocoa powder, date syrup, applesauce, and espresso powder to a bowl or blender. Mix or blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container. Freeze for 30 minutes or until the mixture is semi-solid.
- Stir in the chocolate chips. Then freeze for an additional 2 hours.
- When ready to eat, let the ice cream thaw several minutes before scooping.
Now here's a dessert worth running to the kitchen for. This dreamy no-churn mocha chip ice cream was developed by At Elizabeth's Table and if you haven't checked out her plethora of delicious vegan recipes, we highly recommend you do so here. This vegan date-sweetened ice cream is sure to be the dessert of the summer.