All of our products are*: Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Kosher!
Everyone loves dates, don’t they? If not, maybe they just need to be educated on the delectable, savory and complex flavor of this wonderful fruit.
Benefits of eating Dates:
- Dates are a fruit rich in dietary potassium, fiber, iron and magnesium
- Dates contain a wide range of trace elements like boron, cobalt, copper, fluorine, magnesium, manganese, selenium, and zinc!
- Dates have more potassium ounce for ounce than a banana
- Dates are an excellent source of energy, and are great for pre or post workout.
- Read about date syrup and how it has more antibacterial properties than honey
Date Lady Pure Date Syrup and organic Date Lady Date Sugar are both divinely delicious just as they are, or as a substitution to white or brown sugar in your favorite baked recipe. Dates, date syrup and date sugar. The primal sweeteners made new again.
About Date Lady Pure Date Syrup
- Try date syrup on your oatmeal, cereal, yogurt or ice cream!
- Enjoy date syrup in a protein shake, smoothie, or on its own instead of sports bars and drinks to replenish and recharge fatigued muscles.
- Each 12 oz jar of date syrup is made with 1.5 pounds of dates,
- The nutrients are concentrated, providing more than 3% of potassium, 1% of calcium, and 2% of magnesium in every tablespoon. Based on Recommended Dietary Allowance
How Date Syrup compares to Honey & Maple Syrup