All of our products are Non-GMO, Gluten Free and Kosher!
Everyone loves dates, don’t they? If not, maybe they just need to be educated on the delectable, savory and complex flavor of this wonderful fruit.
Benefits of eating Dates:
- Dates are a fruit rich in dietary potassium, fiber, iron and magnesium
- Dates contain a wide range of trace elements like boron, cobalt, copper, fluorine, magnesium, manganese, selenium, and zinc!
- Dates have more potassium ounce for ounce than a banana
- Dates are an excellent source of energy, and are great for pre or post workout.
Date Lady Pure Date Syrup and organic Date Lady Date Sugar are both divinely delicious just as they are, or as a substitution to white or brown sugar in your favorite baked recipe. Dates, date syrup and date sugar. The primal sweeteners made new again.
About Date Lady Pure Date Syrup
- The nutrients are concentrated, providing more than 3% DV of potassium, 1% DV of calcium, and 2% DV of magnesium in every tablespoon.
How Date Syrup compares to Honey & Maple Syrup