California Date Syrup
100% Organic, Vegan, non-GMO, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Kosher
Size: 12 oz net weight (8 fl oz) and 48 oz net weight (32 fl oz) BPA-free plastic squeeze bottle and 12 oz glass jar
Ingredient: 100% organic dates
The organic dates in this delectable syrup were sun dried on palm trees deep in the Coachella desert. The fruit from this arid climate results in a golden brown nectar with notes of rich butterscotch that you might want to eat on... everything.
- Use it on your breakfast favorites like waffles, pancakes, French toast or oatmeal
- Dollop on greek yogurt or coconut ice cream.
- Mix in smoothies, shakes or coffee for a hint of sweetness
- Drizzle over goat cheese & crostini or brie & pears
- Add to roasted veggies like carrots or Brussels sprouts
- Use as replacement for processed sugar or honey when cooking or baking. When baking, try replacing 1 cup sugar with 3/4 cup Date Syrup and decrease any other liquid by 20%
- Complex flavor and character make it a great choice for sweet or savory dishes
- Contains antioxidants and trace minerals
- Great for pre or post workout to recharge fatigued muscles