This recipe was adapted from the ever-so-awesome Primal Cravings book by the ever-so-talented Keatley couple. Find out more about them here: http://www.health-bent.com/
Makes 12 Cookies
½ cup butter, softened
¾ cup Date Lady Date Sugar
¼ tsp salt
3/4 cup tapioca flour
¼cup coconut flour
¼ tsp baking soda
3 Tbsp water
½ cup dark chocolate pieces or chips
1. Grease your cookie sheet and preheat the oven to 350°F. We recommend using a stand mixer or electric hand mixer to whip the batter together easily.
2. Stir together salt, tapioca flour, coconut flour and baking soda. Set aside.
3. In separate bowl, beat together the Date Lady Date Sugar and softened butter with your mixer until nice and fluffy. If a mixer is not available, whip it with a giant wooden spoon and earn some muscle.
4. Slowly add in dry ingredients, and then water. Gently add chocolate chips.
5. Drop dough onto cookie sheet and gently press flat. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Let cool entirely on cookie sheet before removing as they will stay together better. Enjoy!