Recipe: Date Lady Sweet & Salty Popcorn
Sweet and salty are two of our favorite flavor combos.
So when our friends at Quinn Snacks sent us a plethora of their savory snacks, we couldn’t be more thrilled to combine them with our sweet date syrups.
We made one of our favorites, Date Lady Sweet & Salt Popcorn. It’s perfect for a quick snack, date night or party.
Quinn Snacks Pop at Home Popcorn Kernels (enough to make 6 cups popped popcorn)
1/2 cup Date Lady Caramel Sauce (or Date Lady Pure Date Syrup for a toffee note)
2 tsp sea salt
Coconut oil or butter greasing pan
-If you’re feeling creative, add roasted almonds, pecans or dried cranberries!
1. Follow instructions on Quinn popcorn box to make 6 cups plain popped popcorn
2. As soon as popcorn is popped, add warm popcorn, Date Lady Caramel Sauce and sea salt to a large bowl.
3. Mix with large spatula, or cover bowl with lid and shake until caramel is evenly distributed throughout popcorn.
4. Spread mixture on a greased cookie sheet or Silpat silicone mat.
5. Bake at 350°F for 6 minutes. Let cool completely and add in desired mix-ins.