1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Prepare a 9 x 13 pan with parchment or silpat mat.
3. Combine rice cereal, pretzels, Date Lady Organic Dates and pecans in large bowl; set aside.
4. Combine Date Lady Pure Date Syrup and butter over medium heat and stir until bubbles form. Remove from heat.
5. Add salt and soy sauce and mix well. Pour over dry mixture and mix until evenly distributed throughout.
6. Pour mixture evenly into prepared pan and place on bottom of oven rack. Bake mixture for a total of 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
Let's face it, food and beverages can make or break a party, so we like to keep some easy, but unique party snacks on hand in case the moment arises. This Date Lady Party Mix is a classic treat with a fun twist - Date Syrup!
Can be stored in airtight container for up to a week!