homemade snickers bar with almonds
1. Line small pan with parchment paper.
2. Combine almond flour, almond butter, oat flour, date syrup and salt.
3. Press mixture into pan to form bottom base layer. Place in freezer.
4. For middle layer, combine date paste, almond butter, and vanilla.
5. Spread on top of bottom layer and sprinkle with almonds. Place back in freezer.
6. Melt chocolate and spread over top to set. You can also cut into bars first and dip in chocolate to cover like a candy bar.
7. Sprinkle top with sea salt.
Makes about 12 bars.
If you want a really gooey middle we recommend adding date syrup or coconut date sauce on top of the almonds before the chocolate layer is added.
Best kept in refrigerator.