Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Eggs
1. Mix peanut butter, date syrup and date sugar together.
2. Form the mixture into egg shapes and flatten the top.
3. Place in fridge for 10 minutes before dipping into the melted chocolate.
4. Melt chocolate over low heat and remove just before chips have lost their form. (You don't want to over cook the chocolate.)
5. Dip the peanut egg into the chocolate and coat all sides. Place on wax or parchment paper until set.
6. While chocolate is still soft, sprinkle Maldon sea salt on the top.
These are fabulous and a strong contender to the original Reese's peanut butter eggs! Makes 8 eggs . You can also sub almond butter or cashew butter for great results!
Adapted from Ambitious Kitchen's Homemade Reese's Eggs