Date Syrup Glazed Carrots
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Place carrots about an inch apart on large cookie sheet. Carrots should not be touching.
2. Drizzle carrots with olive oil. Place clusters of fresh herbs around the pan.
3. Season with salt, pepper and dried herbs.
4. Place in oven for 30 minutes. Check periodically as cooking times can vary depending on oven and personal preferences.
5. Remove from oven. Drizzle with Date Lady Pure Date Syrup and serve immediately.
Date Syrup is excellent on roasted vegetables such as carrots, Brussels sprouts and asparagus, give this recipe a try next time you're craving carrots!