Can't Stop Cashews
1. Place cashews on a baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes at 350°F.. While you wait, stir together the salt, chili powder and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the Date Lady Pure Date Syrup, water and coconut oil.
3. Add the toasted cashews to the bowl and stir to coat.
4. Spread cashews back out on baking sheet and sprinkle with spice mixture. Place back into the oven for 3-4 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.
We cannot say enough about these roasted nuts. They are the perfect balance of salty and sweet and so fantastic with a cold drink or for a casual get together. The name says it all, once you start eating these delectable nuts, you won't want to stop!